Search results for 1 - 10 of 529
- Nokia: More than a Century of Innovation
- Nokia Corporation is a Multi-national communications Corporation, focused on the key growth areas of wired and wireless telecommunications. Currently the world's largest manufacturer of mobile telephones, Nokia produces mobile phones for every major market segment and protocol, as well as telecommun...
- Brianna Kloss
- Timelines provide a graphical, sequential picture of history. The information in a timeline provides perspective about the relationships between events, people, and eras. Your timeline will require you to break information into parts, understand the impact of time and space, and identify trends.
- Jeanette Heth
- Timeline Assignment - 190: Introduction to Communication Studies
- History of Advertising
- Advertising, a form of commercial mass communication designed to promote the sale of a product or service, or a message on behalf of an institution, organization, or candidate for political office. Evidence of advertising can be found in cultures that existed thousands of years ago, but advertising ...
- History of Communicaitons
- timeline based on the media, message and communication of the past two century consists of important figures and events.
- A history of multimedia
- Multimedia is interpreted in its broadest sense to include communication of all kinds. One of the main aims of the time line is to place multimedia development on a continuum that begins with the invention of writing, as part of our continuing quest to communicate. (But actually we begin from the in...