Search results for 1 - 10 of 16
- Farmer First Revisited
- This timeline tracks forty years of experimentation, experience and debate on farmer-centred, participatory agricultural research, innovation and extension.
The timeline concentrates particularly on events associated with a series of landmark workshops that took place at the Institute of Developm...
- Extension FCOM UC 2011
- Este es un resumen anual de las actividades realizadas por el equipo de extension de la Facultad de Comunicaciones de la Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile durante 2011.
- Biography of George Washington Carver
- [Photo: George Washington Carver ]
George Washington Carver (July 12, 1864 – January 5, 1943) worked in agricultural extension at the Tuskegee Institute, in Tuskegee, Alabama, teaching former slaves farming techniques for self-sufficiency. His exact birth day (and year) is unknown, yet it is know...
- Rome and Provinces: a historiography!
- A look at how historians have recorded, constructed and interpreted the history of Rome- essentially, this is a brief guide to the 'history' of the history of Rome for HSC Extension history students.
- Innovations in Rural Extension
- From 1999 to 2004 the PETRRA (Poverty Elimination Through Rice Research Assistance) Project of IRRI explored the development of innovative extension mechanisms through a learning by doing process with multiple service providers. This book examines multiple approaches to extension and assesses their ...
- A timeline of different canoes