Search results for 1 - 10 of 12
- Farmer First Revisited
- This timeline tracks forty years of experimentation, experience and debate on farmer-centred, participatory agricultural research, innovation and extension.
The timeline concentrates particularly on events associated with a series of landmark workshops that took place at the Institute of Developm...
- Extension FCOM UC 2011
- Este es un resumen anual de las actividades realizadas por el equipo de extension de la Facultad de Comunicaciones de la Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile durante 2011.
- Biography of George Washington Carver
- [Photo: George Washington Carver ]
George Washington Carver (July 12, 1864 – January 5, 1943) worked in agricultural extension at the Tuskegee Institute, in Tuskegee, Alabama, teaching former slaves farming techniques for self-sufficiency. His exact birth day (and year) is unknown, yet it is know...
- Rome and Provinces: a historiography!
- A look at how historians have recorded, constructed and interpreted the history of Rome- essentially, this is a brief guide to the 'history' of the history of Rome for HSC Extension history students.
- Innovations in Rural Extension
- From 1999 to 2004 the PETRRA (Poverty Elimination Through Rice Research Assistance) Project of IRRI explored the development of innovative extension mechanisms through a learning by doing process with multiple service providers. This book examines multiple approaches to extension and assesses their ...
- Unit 2 Lesson 2 Extension; Television
- This timeline shows the evolution of the television through three examples of the television set over the years. The ages which these television set examples are from are the Industrial Age, Information Age, and the Predicted Future. The household television set has changed a lot since 1928, startin...