Search results for 1 - 10 of 77
- Biography of Albert Einstein
- Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist. He is best known for his theory of relativity and specifically mass-energy equivalence, E = mc2. Einstein received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the pho...
- Stephen Hawking
- A biography of one the world's best-known astrophysicists, Stephen Hawking. Bibliography: http://hawking.org.uk/index.php/about-stephen/briefhistoryhttp://hawking.org.uk/index.php/disability/thecomputerhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/5189411/Stephen-Hawkings-key-discoveries.htmlhttp://w...
- Planck vs Einstein
- This timeline shows the interaction between the academic and political paths of Max Planck and Albert Einstein and the controversy which surrounded them. Content by Nigel Kuan.
- Time line of Renaissance period scientists and important people.